Faithful pray-ers, I am so grateful for you! God has impressed on my heart so much lately how powerful your prayers have been last semester and this semester.
Praise God for his faithfulness to me and to the students he has allowed me to work with!
Jordan is a guy that I have written about in my recent newsletter. I had lunch on Monday with Jordan and asked him what he wanted out of this coming semester. His reply:
"I want to really learn the Bible cold, and I want to learn how to reach out to my non-Christian friends."
I was shocked! How exciting! I am really looking forward to working with him this semester.
Pray for Jordan:
1. Praise God for moving through Cavin to call to Jordan's heart!
2. Pray that Jordan would lead someone to the Lord this semester
3. Pray that his hunger for God would continue to grow