I am glad to announce my prayer blog has officially begun Spring Semester weekly updates! Check back here every Wednesday for updates on how you can pray for my ministry at California State University-Long Beach.
It has been a very long break for me, and I am excited for school to get started this week. I want to give you some long range prayer requests...some things to be praying for throughout this semester.
Please pray:
1. For our Spring Break trip to Nogales, Mexico. Dates--3/27-4/3
--Pray that God would bring many students on the trip.
--Pray that He would use to create unity and a heart for the lost in our ministry
--Pray that He would guide Emily and I as we prepare for this trip, and as we lead it.
2. Pray for our Winter Conference, Feb. 20-22
--Pray that God would bring many students on this trip.
--Pray that He would use it to encourage our students to grow.
--Pray for me as I lead a workshop on Biblical Masculinity
3. Pray for the Bereans. (my freshman Bible study)
--Pray for a heart for the lost for them.
--Pray that they would grow in the Word.
--Pray that God would lead them to use their summers well.