The conference is coming up this weekend! We are excited to have over sixty people coming, which is amazing considering that when I first arrived at Long Beach, there were about twenty students involved. Now, as you know, it is not about numbers, but we do believe that the conference is a great time for students to hear from God, so it excites us that so many are going.
I am especially excited about a few people. Would you pray for these folks?
1. Zach--
This is Cavin's brother, and his roommate. Zach is nominally Christian, but has shown zero interest in God this year (he is a first-year student). But he is excited to go to the conference, and lately has shown some signs of life. Would you pray that God would speak to him this weekend, and excite him for the gospel?
2. Jaime--
I am really excited that Jaime is coming, and I would really like this to be a good time for him to deepen his friendships and get more plugged into the Navigators. Would you pray for that?
3. Keriann--
This is a girl in my teammate Alicia's Bible study, a young believer who still has a lot of baggage from her partying past. Would you pray for her to hear from God, and get a vision for holiness and growth?
Also: Continue to pray for Cavin, for comfort for him in a hard season. I am proud of a decision he made, but it was a hard one and he is hurting.