Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 27th, 2009

This post is coming a day early, because tomorrow I leave for our "once every four years" (quadrennial?) National Collegiate Conference, for everyone in the US who is working on college campuses for the Navigators.

While I am gone, Cavin is going to lead our Berean Bible study. One thing that I have been praying for for a while is that the guys would deepen in their relationships and be able to deeply trust one another. I want them to give each other strength and to encourage each other.

Honestly, I haven't seen that too much yet. There are some friendships among them, but the really deep level of friendship where there is sharing of lives has not yet occurred.

Would you pray for this?

1. That the guys would have a desire to hear with one another in this way.

2. That they would have the courage to be open with on another.

3. That the Holy Spirit would knit their hearts together.