I had a great morning sharing the gospel on campus with one of my guys. It was great to see his perseverance as he got rejected no less than 6 times! At the end we prayed together and even though it was a discouraging first time for him, he was excited and eager to try again.
There are so many lost students on campus...possibly as many as 35,000! The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. What does Jesus say?
"Ask the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into his harvest field."
I need your prayers as I take these guys into the harvest field and give them a taste of laboring in our Lord's field!
1. Pray for the guys I will be taking out: Ben, Cavin, Andrew, Jaime, Jordan
2. Pray for open hearts and open doors to spread the gospel.
3. Pray that the Spirit of God would go with our words and produce new life in the hearts of the men we speak to!