I am on campus for only 10 more days! This school year has really whizzed by. The guys I am meeting with have been a joy, and I am excited to see where God takes them over the course of the next two years.
I will be staying in Long Beach with the Navigators for at least two more years. Over these two years, the guys I am working with--Cavin, Andrew, Jordan, Ben, Rudy, Chris, Jaime, Austin, and many others--will go through the pivotal years of their lives. I am praying that these years will be ones in which God lays the foundation for the rest of their lives!
Would pray that my last ten days with these guys would be productive?
1. Pray that I would help them prepare for their summers.
2. Pray that God would bring to mind any last words of exhortation and encouragement for each one.
3. Pray that the Spirit would move through my words as I communicate the Word to them.