It has been exciting to me to see how God has been working in the lives of our students over break. It seems like each one of the guys I have been working with has come back excited and eager to grow in their faith! But Justin has been particularly encouraging.
I met Justin at the beginning of the year, and he has been in my Bible study since September. Justin is an pre-architecture student--a very demanding major at the University of Arizona. His first semester this past fall was difficult; he was balancing a tough transition, a difficult schedule, and some family problems. He began to withdraw from his friends and become depressed.
Near the end of last semester, he began to spend time with two of the guys that I discipled throughout the fall. At the beginning of this semester, he was excited when I asked him about getting together to read the Word. There was a marked difference in his attitude and in his excitement!
Pray for Justin:
1. Praise God for his growth and hunger!
2. For daily habits in the word, continued zeal for God
3. For a heart for others, both fellowship and evangelism