Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28th, 2010

Thank you again for your prayers.

Let me start to give you some insights into where God is leading with USC. I want my praying friends to know what God is telling me about this new season. I have some ideas of what God wants me to aim at.

I want my time at USC to be used to produce lasting fruit. That phrase ('lasting fruit') really resonates with me because I want the students I work with to be still walking with God 50 years from now. I want to influence students not just for the four years they are at the university, but for their whole life. I want them to be like the seed that produced a crop 30, 60, and 100 times what was sown.

Pray for USC:

Pray that through my work, God would raise up lifetime laborers for the kingdom.

Pray that God would produce lasting transformation through the Navigators at USC!