I had a wonderful but busy weekend. As you may know, I am leading a missions trip to Russia this summer, and over the weekend our whole team assembled in Irvine for an orientation and training session. I would love some prayer for our team in relation to one specific area.
Cumulatively, our team needs to raise 40,000 dollars. There are ten people going and the trip costs 4000 per person (I am good at math). Most of the team is raising money for the first time, and it can be a scary, discouraging process. I believe that God, who has called us all to the trip, is able to provide for us as well. Would you praying the following with relation to our funding?
1. That it would be an encouraging, faith building process for:
Tiffanie
Cavin
John
Rory
Caitlin
Kate
Elise
Callie
Alissa
2. That God would bring the money in!
3. That we would be prepared in our hearts, both emotionally and spiritually, for our Russian adventure!