Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20th, 2010

My first prayer blog entry of 2010...

And school is starting up again this Monday. Long Beach has an incredibly long winter break. Over a month off! I am eager and excited to get back with the students and enjoy the coming semester, one which I hope will be significant in the lives of the Bereans and some of the other guys I'm working with.

Would you pray for the following guys who are considering their summer plans? I am hoping that several of my guys would go overseas, and some of them to an eight week "STP" (summer training program) designed to equip students for growth and ministry.

1. Jordan --Eight-week STP in Vermont

2. Cavin --Russia trip (with me)

3. Justin --Russia trip

4. Ben --Middle East trip

5. Rudy --NavVida STP

6. Jaime --Three-week STP

Pray that God will speak and call them to these trips.