Some of you may remember me asking you to pray for a group of non-Christian guys in the "A" building. I have gone in to try and read the Bible with them a few times, mostly unsuccessfully. The only one I have been able to read with is Chris. I sense God asking me to continue to go into that dorm, but it has been discouraging.
Encouraging, however, is an opportunity I have to read the Bible with another group of non-Christian guys...this one through one of the guys in my Bible study. Jaime lives with two guys named Tory and Matt, both of whom I met this last weekend. Jaime decided that this Friday we would ask them to read the Bible with us. This is exciting!
Pray:
1. For continued open doors in the "A" building.
2. For Matt and Tory to have open hearts prepared to hear the gospel!
3. That Jaime would get a heart for evangelism and the lost through our experience.