Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 25th, 2009

The Bible study that started last semester with four students had 11 people at it last night. This is interesting to me because I was perfectly content with just four, and I haven't done anything to try and expand it. It has just happened. These are the guys that God wants me to work with!

Here are three things to pray this week:

1. Would you pray that my guys would make faithful decisions about their summers? I am hoping a few will come to STPs, a few on missions trips, etc. But no matter what they do, I want them to do it by faith!

2. Would you pray for good fellowship and times in the Word during our Spring Break trip next week?

3. Would you pray that I would have good wisdom in addressing a tough issue in one of the Berean's life this week? It is an uncomfortable one, but after some prayer, I feel God calling me to address it. Pray also that he would have a receptive heart.