I Corinthians 3: 6-7--
I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow.
This is one of those verses that is both encouraging and humbling. I am the planter of seeds, I am the waterer of plants...but I am nothing. All my planting and all my watering is empty unless God is causing growth.
This week, I want to come before God in humility, and ask him to cause growth in the lives of the guys he was brought me. He does this through my words, through my actions.
Pray:
1. That God would be causing growth in the lives of the guys in my freshman study: Cavin, Ben, Rudy, Andrew, and Andrew (not a typo, we have added a second Andrew).
2. That God would be blessing the seeds that I am planting in the lives of Haroon, Mo, Nick, Noah, Chris, Brandon, and others.
3. That God would cause growth in me as well!