Thursday, September 11, 2008

September 10th, 2008

I apologize for being a day late.

I had my first freshman Bible study, so over the next four weeks I want to quickly profile the four members of the study. If you guys want to keep all four of these guys in your prayers on a weekly basis, that would be great. There names are:

Rudy, Cavin, Ben, Andrew


First, Rudy. Here is a picture of Rudy:



Rudy is a first-year student, studying music. He is a very talented musician who made the top band, a rarity for freshmen. He is has been fun to hang out with already because of his eagerness to grow.

1. Pray that the guys would bond together and become friends. They are very different.
2. Pray that God would continue to create a hunger for his Word in the study.
3. Pray for wisdom and humility for me as I lead.