Wednesday, February 27, 2008

February 27th, 2008

I have some things to praise God for!

1. Nobleman is going great. So far we have had only one guy drop out, out of 20, which is impressive because even one absence (and two tardies) disqualifies you from continuing onward.

2. God has been faithful in my discipling relationships, and it seems like many of the guys are growing and responding to God.

3. Even though it has been a busy semester, God has been faithful to be energizing me in my relationship with him through the Word and with the help of some good friends.

Prayer requests:

1. Pray that our students would invest in the ministry at the U of A. Pray that they would take possession of it, rather than have a consumer-mentality.

2. Pray for our upcoming Spring Break trip to Colorado. Pray that lots of students would sign up, especially the guys I am working with. We have found this to be a significant experience in the past.

3. Pray for continued unity on our team, and for encouragement and strength for me as I continue to lead several events.