God is good, wise, and powerful.
1. Would you pray for me? Being in ministry for the first time is a challenging experience, and it seems like lately all of my issues are sort of drifting up to the surface--fears, insecurities, etc. Pray that I would be open and share with my staff team all of my struggles.
2. I met a student named Jonathan early in the year. It has been exciting to continue to meet with him and get to know him better lately. We have been going over some passages from the Bible lately on the importance of intimacy with God. He has several non-Christian friends on his hall that he is trying to reach out to. Would you pray for Jonathan, or "Louisville" as we call him, and his friends Rick and Tyler?
3. I am heading off to Tuscaloosa, Alabama next Wednesday (Oct. 3rd) to visit my girlfriend. Would you pray for that trip?